Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Welcome!

Hey! Thanks so much for coming to my blog! I would like to know how you found out about my blog.

Well, lets start getting to know me! :)

I am thirteen years old, and I am home schooled. I dance (ballet), and have many friends. On Tuesday I have Bible study, Wednesday nights I have youth group at church, and Fridays I do enrichment classes at my church and I have youth group.

I love music and dance (all kinds!), and one of my favorite artists is Taylor Swift. My best school is anything that has to do with words, so reading writing, and spelling. It usually takes me 4-6 hours to do school, and no, I don't have homework. Wait, I do, for Bible study and enrichment classes (which includes speech, photography, and spanish).

So do you have any questions? Want to know more! Comment! Subscribe!


-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment